Pam Bartha, BSc, PDPP, is a Wellness Champion. Clinically diagnosed with a debilitating illness at the age of 28, she chose a non-prescription approach to therapy. Now more than 20 years later and still symptom free, she coaches others on the life-changing principles of wellness and prevention beyond pharmaceuticals.
Become a Wellness Champion reveals dynamic new insights into disease and prevention that will:
* Dispel confusion and frustration about wellness
* Equip readers to quickly discern effective wellness strategies from marketing hype
* Show readers how to reach and maintain their perfect body shape for life
* Demystify the use of dietary supplements
* Help readers to identify and minimize the impact of silent infections and dysbiosis
* Equip readers to work more effectively with their health care professional
Whether the reader has recently received a difficult diagnosis or is just interested in minimizing his/her dependence on the current health care system, Become a Wellness Champion is an essential guide to a longer, healthier, and happier life. This book is written for the general public but contains many scientific peer-reviewed references.
Used Book in Good Condition